Dexter K7165100 - Electric/Hydraulic Brake Actuator 1600 PSI
DEXTER Electro/Hydraulic Disc brake actuator is compatible with all vehicle electric connectors and works with most in-cab controllers. Electro/Hydraulic brake actuator provides 1600 psi of pressure for 1-3 axles equipped with disc brakes. Brake fluid pressure is proportional to the electronic brake controller signal. Sealed, anodized aluminum housing provides a weather tight seal.
- 1,600 psi maximum pressure output for axles equipped with disc brakes (K71-651-00)
- Dimensions: 11.38" long x 6" wide x 7" high
- Requires a four wire hookup and minimum 10 amp/hour break-away kit
- Uses DOT 3 or 4 brake fluid, holds 40 cubic inches (0.7 quarts) of fluid
- Meets all DOT regulations and complies with CFR-393 federal braking requirements
- Eliminates the feeling of being "pushed" by the trailer (reducing the potential of jackknife)
- Eliminates the problems found when backing a trailer uphill with surge brakes
- Eliminates brake drag common with surge brakes on a downhill grade.