MTI Industries 35-742-BL - 12V Flush Mount Hard Wire Combination Carbon Monoxide & Propane Alarm, Black
- Patented Double-Duty Alarm. Upgrades single 12 Volt Propane Gas alarms to a dual alarm that detects both Propane Gas and CO.
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane or CO remain.
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements. Meets 5/1/2011 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Listed to UL 1484 RV and UL 2034 RV.
- Replaces all Safe-T-Alert 30-442 Propane alarms and most CCI Controls flush mount Propane alarms without modifications.
- Listed to: UL 2034 RV/Unconditioned Area CO Alarm and UL 1484 RV Gas Detectors
- Power Supply & Current Draw: 108 mA @ 12 VDC
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/-15%
- Low voltage power warning
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +158° F
- Case Size: 6.375"W x 2.875"H x 1.25"D
- Patent Number: US 7,248,156